Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where have we been???

It's Wednesday morning, the boys are at school, I have a cup of coffee and a quiet house.  I have what feels like a million pictures to go through and put up.  Other than being our normal busy, the number one reason I haven't posted anything is I've been having some computer trouble.  I love when you do an update but then it seems to throw everything off instead of being better, isn't that what an update is for???  Anyway, I think it's fixed, Brian spent a lot of time trying to get my computer back to normal for me and I just wanted you to know that we're still here, I'm still posting things here, keep coming back!! 

I'll give you a little rundown of the latest news:  last night was Tanner's first baseball practice!  I am so excited are getting him back into Challenger baseball, and he was really excited too!  He was saying hi to the kids, did a great job playing catch, got his uniform.  He is a proud member of the Rock Hounds, #8!!  First game is this Friday night, under the lights!! 

I just want to tell you how excited I am about this team!  I have this vision of Challenger baseball being as big here in WA as it was in VA.  That's a pretty big dream, but I can see it when I close my eyes, there's this passion inside of me to get the word out to other parents, to give other kids the opportunity to be a part of something so special.  It's a pretty new team, this is their 3rd year.  They started out with 11 players the first season, 14 the 2nd, and this season kicked off with 27!!!  That's almost double!!  Yay!! 

Well, that's all for now.  I will work on pictures and updating everything else we've been doing.  I'll leave you with a little video of Tanner and his class performing in the schools Spring Concert.  They played Twinkle, twinkle little star on the bells. 





1 comment:

  1. I hope he has a wonderful baseball season : ) My friend's son plays and I can not believe how incredibly time consuming it is! I am glad he likes it : ) Have a great week. Love, Becky PS I hope your computer starts working again soon. I know that is stressful to the max!

    ReplyDelete