Monday, February 27, 2012

Going back to October....

I put up some pictures of the boys costumes, but we did a few more things last October.

             We went to the Steiliacoom Apple Squeeze to squeeze fresh apple cider!


Quality check

Tanner was helping but Daddy was sweating










Recharging after all that hard work!

We saw the Bigfoot Monster truck here at the PX.  They did a little show in the parking lot~ the boys loved it!!

Woah! That's a big truck!!

Check out the size of that tire!

Tanner scored a free hat :)
He's 'ready' for the truck to start!

Oh My Gosh!!!!

Before the truck started.....

After the truck started!!





Gave Tanner the first Hi-5!!














We took a drive up to the mountians on a beautiful weekend.  We didn't see any animals like we were hoping to, but somehow made it to the top of Timberwolf mountian and got some cute pictures.  (I still don't really know how to do this blog very well, and I could't caption each picture like before for some reason.  Sorry)

Owen went on his firt fieldtrip to the Pumpkin Patch~ oh my word, he was so excited to ride a real bus!!  He was so cute with his friends and to watch them interact!




This was his best friend Isaiah, until he moved.  How they each have the same pant leg in a boot and the other out, is beyond me!






We rounded out October with a visit to eastern Wa to visit my mom.  We went to another pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins for the family.

Going through the hay maze

What a silly pear







He knew how to 'start' the tractor





This is his farmer face.  I don't even know what that means, but he thinks all farmers look like this!!!  He cracks me up!!

Wanting a snack, he found the perfect apple.....

And ate it right up!!!


Doing wheelies in the parking lot


Looking back at these just makes my heart smile!!  I'm so sorry it took all this time to share these~  I hope to spread some joy to you!

Oh, one more little thing~
Daddy to Owen to the PX to meet a couple Power Rangers~ they are tied with Transformers for being a favorite, the Red Ranger especially!

He came right home to practice his moves

Will work on doing this months pictures, then I'll be caught up and current!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment