So, it's been awhile since I've put pictures up~ apparently alot has changed. When I went to upload pictures like I normally do, the whole format changed and now it looks like you would need to be a member and part of a group to see the pictures. Ugh, I was having a hard time trying to figure it out and didn't want to make you try either. I went looking for other options and thought I'd try this out.
I'm trying to get Jan pictures loaded up and hopefully this will be a good thing, making it a little more easier for me to post pictures and updates in one place. I like simplified!!
I see that some of the pictures are out of order, not sure how to fix that, but maybe doing smaller batches more often will help the mix up.
Here's a recap of Jan: We celebrated the New Year at our house with Brian's family. The weather was so nice right around then, the boys were able to play outside with the neighbors, riding bikes and scooters, running around with guns shooting bad guys (the blow up Christmas decorations). We spent 2 nights at the Great Wolf Lodge. We had so much fun~ Tanner stayed in the water for hours, standing, walking, jumping and swimming loving every minute!! Owen was taller this year and able to ride on some of the big slides. He couldn't get enough of them. He came racing down the slides with a huge smile and ready to back again. Each night they do a story time in the lobby and then one of the big characters comes out and you can say hi and take pictures with them. It was awesome, everything was still all wintry, it 'snowed' bubbles each night, so much fun! Then we got the great snow of 2012, where everything was basically shut down for a week. Schools were closed, Brian was off, we did as much sledding, snowball throwing, and playing in the snow as we could. That was our Jan in a nutshell. Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment